In addition to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), a wireless product, such as Wi-Fi/WLAN (wireless local area network), SRD (short range device), UWB (ultra-wideband), RFID (radio frequency identification), Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiMAX, WirelessHD, WiGig, or Bluetooth device, has to comply with diversified radio frequency (RF) regulations because each country or area’s has its own radio law to meet the local frequency.
Wireless products shall be subject to the following testing and certification according to each region's regulations.
Testing Type( link )
Regional( link )
Certification( link )
Why Choose Bureau Veritas CPS E&E Taiwan?
Bureau veritas CPS E&E Taiwan is accredited as the following qualifications and can offer you the fastest and professional services.
01. TAF ISO 17025 accredited lab.
02. TAF ISO/IEC 17065 certification body.
03. Taiwan BSMI designated testing lab.
04. First BSMI VPC (Voluntary Product Certification) designated testing lab.
05. First private lab accredited by Taiwan NCC.
06. Taiwan NCC RCB.
07. CBTL with the scopes of EMC, OFF, TRON, BATT, PV, MED, SAFE, MEAS, HOUS & LITE.
08. First private safety testing lab accredited by ZLS (Zentralstelle der Lander fur Sicherheitstechnik).
09. CTIA Authorized Testing Lab (CATL).
10. Wi-Fi Alliance Authorized Test lab.
11. Wi-Fi Alliance and CTIA Co-authorized lab for CWG-RF performance.
12. WiMAX Forum Designated Certification Lab (WFDCL).
13. WiMAX Forum Designated Validation Lab (WFDVL).
14. WiMAX Certification Body (WCB).