About Bluetooth Device Testing Services
Qulification Conformance Requlatory Performance
|Bluetooth, an IEEE 802.15 based short range technology, is increasingly used in smartworld devices such as smartphones, laptops, audio/video devices and wearables. Bluetooth SIG (Special Interest Group) founded in 1998, oversees development of the specification, manages the qualification program, and protects the trademarks. |
In order to sell your Bluetooth product on the markets of the world, you not need to comply with the regulatory requirements such as FCC (Federal Communications Committee), European Commission (R&TTE) and IC (Industry Canada), there is also a need for Bluetooth Compliance and Certification.
This Bluetooth Compatibility Certification aims to deliver a seamless user experience through the vast number of Bluetooth mobile devices that are available in the market.
- Strong Reputation
- Uniquely Global
- Technical Leadership
- Broad Service Portfolio
We have been partnering with Bluetooth product manufacturers, integrators and brands in meeting the requirements of today’s challenging marketplace for decades. With labs and offices worldwide, our indepth technical knowledge allows us to conduct testing in accordance with international, industry and regulatory standards where you need it most.
Bluetooth Qualification: Qualification of product against the ever changing Bluetooth requirements addressing,
1. RF Testing – Basic Rate(v1.0), Enhance Data Rate(v2.0/2.1), High Speed (v3.0)
2. RF-PHY Testing – Bluetooth Low Energy (v4.0/4.1/4.2/5)
3. Profile Testing - Traditional and GATT-based Profile (2.0/2.1/3.0/4.0/4.1/4.2/5)
4. Bluetooth Protocol Testing
Conformance: Additionally offer conformance testing for a wide range of bluetooth enabled devices covering personal, local and wide area network technologies, including:
- Personal Area Network (PAN): NFC, Zigbee
- Local Area Network (LAN): WiFi
- Wide Area Network (WAN): 3G/LTE and GPS
Regulatory: Demonstrate conformance against the legal requirements around the world such as chemical; helath & safety, eg, SAR; and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) under regulations such as:
- Americas: FCC (Federal Communications Committee) and IC (Industry Canada)
- Europe: (EMC, Low Voltage, R&TTE Directives)
- Asia: China (CCC), …
- Quality: Improve product performance and minimize returns / failures by benchmarking the performance of how your products compare against user expectations and competitors products.
- Interoperability: Comparing the product behavior of a device-under-test against a qualified infrastructure or equipment to test the operation/performance in a real-life network.
- Reliability: Demonstrate the reliability of your product and assess against real life conditions of the product under transportation and in its intended environment. We assess against criteria including vibration, temperature, pressure, humidity, dust and water.
- Environmental: Measure the energy or water used by your product. We can additionally compare life cycle assessment of your product versus previous models or your competitors’ product.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas CPS E&E Taiwan?
With a rich history in testing and certifying Bluetooth enabled products, Bureau Veritas can support you in all the requirements for successful market access covering regulatory and Bluetooth SIG requirements for your Bluetooth products.
Technical Knowledge & Leadership
Our staff participates in the development of industry and regulatory standards worldwide, keeping you and us at the forefront of changes in the various approvals requirements and certification methods.